Gigmaster custom design/cab building
Although we are first and foremost fEARful/greenboy designs builders, we do have full computer-aided design/modeling capabilities, and offer this on a limited basis. If you purchased plans from a different source, or if you have your own design, I can also accomodate.
Here are the limitations concerning custom work:
1. We won't build "inferior" products, i.e. "standard" 4x10's, 8x10's, anything that could be better served by a fEARful/greenboy designs enclosure. In addition, we won't consider any project looking to circumvent greenboy designs and/or any other unethical business practice..
2. We will not entertain component substitutions, or dimensional changes (unless approved by the designer) on any fEARful/greenboy designs project. These are painstakingly engineered to deliver top performance, and any changes/substitutions will not be an improvement. We are an authorized builder for a reason..
3. Our main goal is maximum sonic performance. Although we will try to work with customer-supplied speaker drivers, there is no guarantee we can design something that will perform as expected. We will run the programs, but if it looks like it won't work, we will let you know and explain the reasoning behind it. We don't want you to spend good money on something that's going to disappoint..
4. We will be happy to explore more cost-efficient options, but always in respect to rule #1.
5. We do only musical instrument/prosound applications - please don't ask about car/home stereo..
Looking for a one-off guitar cab? We can do!!
Pictured: custom 2x10 floor wedge for bass guitar, built in 1/2" arauco.
Designed around the Beyma 10G40/10MWND. 500 watt excursion limited power handling, and will easily handle extended range instruments.
What can we design for you?
Coming: Gigmaster amp racks!! Custom dimensioned and finished for your rig!! 1/2" ply construction, standard rack-style latches and hardware.
In the development stage, watch here for a release announcement!!
Want to upgrade your practice amp or small combo? We can help...
A recent completed project, this shows we can do natural finishes as well.. Okoume, 15 pounds. Guitar cab featuring an Eminence "Lil' Texas" driver